When it comes to guaranteeing our products, at AGS our commitment is to give you total peace of mind. Our products are built to last and are all made by some of the finest craftspeople, however if you ever need our help, our guarantees are there to help.
Peace Of Mind
Our guarantees are worth more than the paper they’re written on. They’ll give you complete reassurance because, not only are our products made by the finest craftspeople, they’re stringently checked by quality assurance teams at every stage of production so we know they’re of the highest standard.
We take the business of home improvements very seriously which is why we have voluntarily acquired accreditations from bodies such as Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA), and the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF). Not all home improvement companies have these accreditations.
The Guarantees We Offer
- A 10-year guarantee on parts and labour for all our windows, doors and conservatories
- As we are members of the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF), you get extra protection as standard including free deposit protection and access to the Conciliation Scheme in the unlikely event of a dispute. We are kept up to date on technical standards written by leading experts in the industry and also follow the GGF’s Consumer Code of Good Practice.
- A free insurance-backed guarantee on all windows and doors covering the cost of partial or complete repair, rebuilding or rectification, in line with our own guarantees, in the unlikely event that we stop trading.
- The policy is administered by the specialist insurance broker GGFi, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Glass & Glazing Federation, and underwritten by Red Sands Insurance Company (Europe) Limited (Red Sands), guarantee protection insurance specialists. Red Sands are registered in Gibraltar and regulated by the Financial Services Commission (FSC). They are members of the Association of British Insurers (ABI) and the Financial Compensation Services Scheme (FSCS). Visit www.ggfi.org.uk or call 0207 645 3744 for more information.
- We meet or exceed all industry standards and are fully compliant with all relevant industry bodies, including the Fenestration Self-Assessment Scheme (FENSA), which ensures installations comply with building regulations for England and Wales; the Glass & Glazing Federation (GGF); the British Board of Agrement (BBA) and the Government-endorsed TrustMark scheme. These accreditations are not compulsory but show that we take responsibility for our windows and doors seriously. We’ll be around for a long time to come but, even if we’re not, your guarantees will still stand.